Tuesday 21 July 2009

Leap For You

something something nothing nothing anything was a blog that I wrote as a spur of the moment thing. I originally posted it on my old blog, last week, and upon setting up this blog reposted it here. It seemed to connect with a few people.

A friend of mine read it, and he was like "hey, there's a song in that." - Cut to a few days later and he's thrown together a version of it. He's changed the words a bit (improved them dramatically) - but the heart and soul of it is still, it feels, very much my voice. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. That was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Can't watch videos. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative title you got there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool song, great lyrics ... his voice reminds me of someone but I can't think who the heck it is! :/ Driving me potty lol ...

    ReplyDelete